Sunday 12 October 2014

Quick fantasy 2

Quick fantasy 2
You know that I think about you fucking 'A' (your friends husband)… how I think you would love to feel him between your legs… well I imagine that you meet him every Friday morning for a good fucking! 
I imagine that your affair started when you both used to take the kids swimming. Now they are at school your swimming meetings slowly turned into coffees to kissing and eventually wild fucking where you let him do anything to you!
After 'C' ('A's' wife) said that the stockings you were wearing at the New Years eve party would have driven him wild had he been watching as you showed her them, I imagine that he has you wear them for him every Friday as he slips you his cock!
I just want you to know that if you ever did got the chance to fuck him I would want you to tell me, you would have my blessing (in fact, that goes for anyone you want to!!!)… Oh, and I wouldn't tell 'C'! I would love hearing about your naughty exploits…

The day after writing this….
Haha, I wrote this last night and imagine what I was thinking when you said you bumped into 'A' today when you were out for a cycle and went for coffee!! Did the thought ever cross your mind that you could take him home and have him?… if not, this note will make sure it enters your head from now on…. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment